I am constantly recommending this book to the women I lead in online Bible study. It’s an excellent resource for helping others to know Jesus. If you want to lead your unsaved children, in laws, siblings, friends and spouse to eternal life…then you MUST read this book. I’ve read it several times and I often quote from the book.
Someone came between Lee and Leslie Strobel, threatening to shipwreck their marriage. No, it wasn’t an old flame. It was Jesus Christ.
Leslie’s decision to become a follower of Jesus brought heated opposition from her skeptical husband. They began to experience conflict over a variety of issues, from finances to child-rearing. But over time, Leslie learned how to survive a spiritual mismatch. Today they’re both Christians–and they want you to know that there is hope if you’re a Christian married to a nonbeliever. In their intensely personal and practical book, they reveal:
* Surprising insights into the thinking of non-Christian spouses
* A dozen steps toward making the most of your mismatched marriage
* Eight principles for reaching out to your partner with the gospel
* Advice for raising your children in a spiritually mismatched home
* How to pray for your spouse–plus a 30-day guide to get you started
* What to do if you’re both Christians but one lags behind spiritually
* Advice for single Christians to avoid the pain of a mismatch
To order book CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: LifeVerse Books is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.