Topping the bestseller list today is “Experiencing God,” a fabulous book by Richard and Henry Blackaby and Claude King! The Experiencing God ministry is even more vibrant today than when it began. As it continues to rise, and the world continues to change, the Experiencing God book has been revised and expanded with more than seventy percent of its material newly written. A modern classic that has sold millions of copies worldwide, Experiencing God is based on seven Scriptural realities that teach us how to develop a true relationship with the Creator. By understanding how God is working through us even as we try to fathom His ways, we can begin to clearly know and do His will and discover our lives greatly and gracefully changed.
This bestseller book has almost 600 Amazon customer reviews, with 92% in the top rating categories! There are 31 chapters in the book, so if you read a chapter per night you’ll finish the book in one month.
I’ve read this book a few times now and each time I discern a new concept. It’s focus is on relationship with the Lord, how God speaks, and joining God where He is working. Every page is filled with a powerful message! At the Womens Bible Cafe, we’ve facilitated a Bible study version of this book several times.
The 7 Realities of Experiencing God by Henry & Richard Blackaby
(insert your name into the realities and journal this)
- God is always working around (your name).
- God pursues a continuing love relationship with (your name) that is real and personal.
- God invites (your name) to become involved with Him in His work.
- God speaks to (your name) through the Bible, prayer, circumstances and the Church to reveal Himself, His purpose and His ways to (your name).
- God’s invitation for (your name) to work with Him always leads to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.
- (your name) must make major adjustments in her/his life to join God in what He is doing.
- (your name) will come to know God by experience as she/he obeys Him, and He accomplishes His work through (your name).
Read these realities and meditate on them throughout the year.
My Amazon rating 5/5
Henry Blackaby is founder and president emeritus of Blackaby Ministries International, an organization built to help people experience God. He and his wife Marilynn have five children and fourteen grandchildren and live in Rex, Georgia.
Richard Blackaby is president of Blackaby Ministries International and the oldest child of Henry and Marilynn Blackaby. He holds degrees from the University of Saskatchewan, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and Dallas Baptist University. He lives with his wife and children in Canada.
Claude King is editor-in-chief for undated resources at LifeWay Christian Resources. He holds degress from Belmont College and New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and lives with his wife in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Buy from Amazon when you CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: LifeVerseBooks.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com