If you are looking for Mother’s Day gifts, you might like these 12 Gifts for Christian Moms and Grandmothers. This year Mother’s Day is on May 11, 2014 so you need to shop now. If you’re taking Mom or Grandma to lunch, make your reservations! To make your Mother’s Day special, we’ve selected these items we think your Mom or Grandmother might like. Amazon offers gift wrapping, so you can have the item sent directly to her house if she lives out of the area. With Amazon Prime, you gift usually arrives in two days. Check out these 12 Mother’s Day Gift ideas![table “138” not found /]
10 More Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day 2014
- Brunch with her family
- Spring flowers
- Photo album filled with memories
- Art created by her children or grandchildren
- Make her a CD of Christian worship songs or hymns
- Picnic basket filled with gourmet foods
- Breakfast in bed
- Gift certificate for manicure and pedicure
- Make a date for her favorite tea room
- Schedule a housecleaning service for a one time cleaning
No matter the gift, what matters most is your heart. Spend time with your mother and grandmother, in person or by phone.
A mother treasures the gift of time most of all!